Ads 468x60px

Friday 19 August 2011

Chocolate Tofu Mousse (Healthy)

Hi guys!

Ok, don't freak out seeing the title. If you hate tofu, let me tell you that it is not as bad as you think it is! :-D Just try it in this form & I'm sure you will like it! It is surprisingly delicious and since Tofu is healthy, you can offset the guilt of eating a high-calorie dish by a nutritious dish! ;-)
A typical mousse is made from egg & cream in combination with other flavors. But since this is a pure vegetarian blog, I had to look for alternatives. I came across an interesting Vegan recipe. I've made suitable variations to the recipe to make it Vegetarian.
Wanna read more about Mousse? Click HERE.



Visit www.foodomania.com for the recipe & step by step pictures.
Link to this recipe - http://foodomania.com/tofu-chocolate-mousse/

2 comments:

  1. this does sound healthy! And I love Tofu. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kavi, Nice space you got here :) so many delightful posts and recipes. I find this recipe very interesting because am always on the lookout for vegetarian alternatives. I haven't tried Tofu Chocolate mousse before but will definitely give it a go. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...