Ads 468x60px

Thursday 22 March 2012

Cadbury Diary Milk Silk - Orange Peel (product review)

I know its been raining chocolates lately; but who can resist when Cadbury comes knocking on your door? :-)

They came up with Diary milk. Seeing how successful the product was, they ventured into diary milk fruit n nut, diary milk shots, diary milk roasted almonds, diary milk crackle, diary milk wowie and diary milk silk. And now, for the first time, Cadbury has come up with a new Diary Milk Silk, with an orange twist! The product was launched in January 2012 and has already established itself among the Chocolate lovers.

Here's introducing the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk- Orange Peel. The classic delicious smooth and creamy SILK is now available with a Kiss of Orange. It just makes us melt even before it reaches our mouth :D  The sweetness of a premium chocolate with the fruity punch of orange - life does not get any better than this.
Some of the claims they make (verified by me :D)- 
- smoother - Oh yeah!!!!
- creamier - Amen!
- chunkier - the nuts gives the additional crunch which is just unbelievably good! :)
Personally, I loved the orange - chocolate combination. The orange flavor is subtle and enhances the chocolate even more. :) Try it folks, you won't be disappointed. :) Disclaimer: This is not a paid review.

11 comments:

  1. who can resist this....a lovely review..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! don't tempt us so much Kavi, especially when I know I can't go out right now to buy one! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dairy Milk........my all time favorite !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely review.. orange flavour is my favourite ..
    Anjana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can find it in Australia - sounds totally fantastic :D
    Love choc-orange :)

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Colossal Caramel Peanut Monster Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kavi, Thanks for visiting my blog and leave your lovely comments.

    This bar of orange peel chocolate so tempting... have not seen this in Malaysia.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy <3
    I love your blog!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah...dairy milk is my favorite chocolate. I can never say know of anyone is offering me for a bite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cadbury is the best chocolate in the world whether it is dairy milk or silk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...