Ads 468x60px

Thursday 1 December 2011

♫ Jingle All The Way ♫ - Event Announcement

To celebrate the most jolly season of the year, I'm announcing the event for December 2011 - Jingle All The Way.

THE THEME: Anything you make during the festivals of December. (Christmas, Hanukkah, Karthikai, Muharram etc.) It need not be a recipe. It can even be stories or pictures related to the festivals celebrated during this time. 

Kindly go through the rules and make sure you comply with ALL of them to be eligible for the roundup.

1) Only VEGETARIAN entries. Eggs are allowed.
2) Clearly mention my event *Jingle All The Way* (or JATW) with this link on your post.
3) Usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word
4) Multiple entries are allowed.
5) Entries posted or re-posted between Dec 1st - Dec 31st 2011  will only be accepted.
6) Event open to all bloggers as well as non-bloggers
7) At the end of this post, there is a linky tool. Please link your posts there.
   - Non bloggers may send me their recipe or stories too; I will post it for you on my blog. However it is not mandatory. It is okay even if you just send me the Photo.
   ► Only if you are a non-blogger or cannot link it on your own, send in your entries at chefkavi1990@gmail.com in the following format:
Subject line - JATW or Jingle all the way.
Name -
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL - if any
Picture - restrict to 400 pixels if possible (go to paint & reduce the size to half. that should do the trick)

Here are a few dishes you can work on - cakes, cookies, cupcakes, brownies or any other festival food. Besides these > Christmas tree decorations, Christmas & Hanukkah stories... Ideas are plenty. Blogger are plenty. Hope you all will take a moment to link your posts to my very first own-event. :-)

[P.S - One lucky winner can expect a surprise gift from your Secret Santa this year. ]
[P.P.S: In place of NAME, please enter your dish's name, not yours] 
 

[P.P.S: In place of NAME, please enter your dish's name, not yours]

44 comments:

  1. Nice fun event in the festive season. All the Best. You have a wonderful blog.
    And Thanks for the lovely wishes on my blog, hope you keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neet event Kavi. Would try to send my entry by next week.
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see this event. I am in with some recipe infact, I am not a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my event on Christmas New Year Eve 2011 and send me your recipe. http://h4hemh4help.blogspot.com/2011/10/christmasnewyeareve2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kavi,
    I sent Eggless Rainbow Zebra Cake to couple of events. I think i missed to mention event logo and link. Now i updated it. You can have a look and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice event...great for this festive season...i have updated my 2 christmas recipes..you can check it..Thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the concept... Would love to participate... Happy hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice event dear...i'll send my recipes too..:) you have a very lovely space here...following you dear...do visit my space when u find time... http://pran-oriya-recipies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute event name! :) would love to see delights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. emailed you entry as linky not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Done!! I linked the post!!

    http://gharkhana.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-sweet-puffs-fried.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kavi for letting me know about your event.. I think my Nan Khatai will qualify for it.. Will updtae the post and link it soon.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting me know about this event Kavi.I have linked my entry to this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite. I've linked up and also become a follower :)

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sorry dear i cant able to delete that link ( wheat flour ladoo ) If possible can u pls delete that link...I have relinked the correct URL....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kavi, linked my entry for lovely event, nice theme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kavi,
    Have linked up my Homemade Gulab Jamun recipe to your event.Also,I'm your newest follower - following you happily:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kavi! Thanks for the invite. I've linked up the Coconut Cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the invite - all linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kavi,
    So sorry about the logo - dunno what bit me:(Thanks so much for pointing it out!I've put the correct logo now:)Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I linked my entry;Happy hosting and thank you for organizing this wonderful event - has brought so many Food Bloggers together.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the name of the event! i will send in my entry- a new one!! Cheers
    Pl participate in my event too if you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Check out my events @

    Love Lock Series

    CC - Flavors of Tamilnadu

    HCC - Movie time snack

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi kavi just linked my entry
    Thanks for the sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your comment Kavi.I have mentioned your event on my post and linked back to it.The logo is also on my blog since few days now.
    I have attached my recipe using linky tools once again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey kavi, happy to participate in this event & have found so many recipes. linked up spiced hot nutella. thanks for hosting...happy holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey...hv linked my dish to your event/ Had subscribed to ur entried over mail and now hv joined ur site as well...!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely event and thank you so much for finding my cupcakes - I've tried to link - hope I did it right! you have some fantastic dishes
    Happy Holidays!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  29. have just linked my entry to your event... happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi ,nice event......i've linked up two posts......love stepping into this new world(at least for me!)....you've got a really nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Kavi
    getting lots of Recipe for ur events :)
    ...good keep going
    I linked my "Carrot Sponge Cake" to " JATW" event.

    ReplyDelete
  32. just linked my entry. Thanks fro the reminder abt the recipe name and not my name. Always bungle that up:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice event..I have linked some of my recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great event for the season. Will link my entries soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Kavi, my post is not abt food but abt the secret santa game at my workplace.. check if OK?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for inviting me. This is a great event and I am glad, I could participate.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the invite! Looks like a wonderful collection of recipes here -- I'm off to explore. :)

    Blessings to you in the new year!

    ~Lisa @ HappyinDoleValley

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thnx for the invite, I'm all linked up! Found some really great recipes on here!! :) Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  39. linked an entry to your event
    http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/2011/12/sago-coconut-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Linked this, but the collection is closed :)

    http://vardhiniskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/12/snickerdoodles.html

    Happy New Year Kavi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...