Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Rotini Pasta with Cheese Sauce (Microwave)

Um.... I have been staring at the computer screen for the past 10 minutes trying to come up with a good introduction for this post. But every time I look at the Cheesy Pasta, I fail to do justice to this sinful pleasure! :-D So, I decided to just upload the pictures & get on with the recipe :-)
Rotini Pasta is a type of helix shaped Pasta. The pasta came with a Pizza taste-maker. But I decided to make it with the cheese sauce.

RECIPE
Ingredients
Cheese Sauce - 1 cup
Rotini Pasta - 100 grams
Onion - 5-6 tablespoons
Garlic - 2 cloves
Green Chili - 1, finely chopped
Basil & Mint leaves - 5-6 tablespoons, chopped
Other vegetables - optional (I skipped)
Olive oil - 1 teaspoon (or any other cooking oil)
Oregano & Chili Flakes (optional)

Method 
1) Make or buy the Cheese Sauce.
2) Cook the Pasta in MW for about 8 minutes (click here to see the post on how to cook pasta)
3) In a MW safe dish, add the oil, green chili & garlic cloves & MW on medium for 30 seconds
4) Add the onions, mix well & MW for 1 minute
5) Add generous helpings of the cheese sauce. I used almost 200 ml for 100 grams of Pasta.
6) Mix well & MW on high for 45 seconds
7) Add oregano & red chili flakes (optional)
8) Add the cooked pasta & mix well
9) MW on high for 1 minute
10) Add the basil & mint leaves & mix well. (no need to MW after this step)

ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

  1. Very new to me.. looks super delicious and tempting.. thanks for the awesome recipe :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cheesy! wonderful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kavi ! Is that short for Kavita? I remember being called kavi by friends for most part of my school and college days:) This pasta recipe is easy,quick and super deliciously cheesy, love the look too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy pasta .. my kid's love it. Thx for linking to the event.

    Vardhini
    Event: Sinful Delights
    Event: Stuffed Paratha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy pasta .. my kid's love it. Thx for linking to the event.

    Vardhini
    Event: Sinful Delights
    Event: Stuffed Paratha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pasta in white sauce...This looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when I can't think of a good way to introduce a recipe but ones as delicious as that often do not need an intro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok.. now I'm running out of adjectives to use! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking super
    i have posted my recipe in micrwave event

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking super
    i have posted my recipe in micrwave event

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...