I am guest hosting Srivalli's Kid's Delight Event for the period Jan 16th - Feb 15th 2011. Let's take a quick look at the rules, shall we?
1. THEME: I've chosen this month's theme to be Something Sweet. Kid's love anything sweet. (and so do I :P) Sweets hold a special place in kids' hearts, be it chocolate or custard or gulab jamun. So, please put on your thinking caps and come up with anything sweet. (they can be healthy or totally sinful. Remember, it is for the Kids. They don't care about the calories! :D) Vegetarian entries only. (Eggs allowed)
2. LINKING BACK: Please remember to mention the link to my event announcement page & Srivalli's page too; failing which your entries will be deleted. just copy paste the following sentence, if you're too bored to type :)
3. LOGO - Although not compulsory, usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word
4. Number of Entries - Link any number of entries as long as they are posted/re-posted between Jan 16th-Feb 15th 2011.
5. How to link - There's a Linky Tool below the post. Please link your entries there. Only if you cannot do so, you can mail me your details to email@example.com in the following format -
Subject Line - Kid's Delight
Recipe Name -
Recipe URL -
In case you are a non blogger, attach a picture (& recipe if you want)
Looking forward to a sweet month.. :)
Please link your posts here -