Ads 468x60px

Sunday 22 January 2012

And the lucky winner of Jingle All The Way is...

ANJALI, who blogs at Spice n Sugar Tales!!!!
Many congratulations! :-D
The lucky winner was selected using Random.ORG


Of the 84 entries, I entered only 82 to exclude mine & my mom's entries to Jingle All The Way.
I will be contacting the winner in a few days. Should the winner not be able to collect the gift due to any reason or not revert back to my email within a week's time, I will be forced to pick up another lucky winner using the same method.

Once again,  many thanks to all of you who patiently linked your dishes/stories to my Event.
A gentle remainder for the ongoing event - Kid's Delight (Something Sweet) {from Jan 16- Feb 15} Would love to have all your dishes linked here too. :-)

11 comments:

  1. congrats Anjali....n Kavi to u too....what a great success!!Keep it up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton all of you, and my first heartfelt thanks to Kavi.
    Now this was like a surprise to me, and wow,can't believe it yet!! :)
    My mail is on the way to you, Kavi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kavi for all the comments on my blog. Although I had put up my recipes via your linky for the Jingle All the Way event, I was unable to edit & link it up to your event as I was rushing thru the Xmas month. I will definitely follow the rules next time, sorry abt this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post...
    rosesandgifts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...