Ads 468x60px

Thursday 1 December 2011

Healthy Lunch Challenge - Roundup PART I

Hi friends!

It has been a great month! I had so much fun guest hosting my first event - HCC: Healthy Lunch! And its all thanks to Smita- who let me be the host! :-) I would like to thank each and every one of you who linked their posts to my event! I've got so many yummy lunch options now! I've got a whopping 150 entries for this event! Can you imagine?! Freaking 150! I expected at least 30 entries in 30 days! But I never expected this kind of magnitude! I am so overwhelmed and delighted! :-D

Now for the part 1 of the Healthy Lunch Challenge roundup ... *Trumpets Blowing*
Upma Kozhakattai - My mom                      Kavi - Chole
Lemon Noodles - Christy                 Akheela-   Ivy Gourd Stir Fry
Beetroot Poriyal - Anusha                    Thakali Pachadi - Aarthi
Instant Mango Pickle - Anusha                  Christy - Baked Potato
Kavi - Pav Bhaji                                 Brinjal Noodles - Christy
Whole Moong Cheela - Anusha        Couscous with Soy Granules - Sumee
Coconut Pulav - Kalyani               Tomato Besan Pancake - Nirmala
Beans Carrot Thoran - Kalyani                      Guava Rice - Vidhya     
Vermicelli Upma - Manju                Nuttly Walnut Chutney - Vidhya
Minty Potatoes - Vardhini              Parangikkai Paruppu Kootu - Krithi
Gujrati Khandvi - Deeksha            Thai Pumpkin Curry - Vani
Baked Tandoori Aloo - Pradnya           Roasted Pumpkin Bisque - Nivedita
Lemon Poha - Christy                    Spiced Cauliflower -Michelle
Make one get one: Soup & Sabzee - Nivedita
Aloo Paratha - Colleen               Turkish Eggplant Stew - Mary 
Mushroom Pulav - Lata Raja             Steamed & stacked veggies with leek - Sonal
Instant Oats Dosa   - Aarthi                       Ragi Dosa - Aarthi
Chatpata Rice - Ashwini             Peanut Rice - Harini & Jaya
Bale Dindu / Plaintain Stem Sabji       &   Rice Khichdi - Malathi & Savitha
Huggi / Khara Pongal        &  Kothambari Soppu / Coriander Rice - Malathi & Savitha
Pudina Pulav  &      Menthya Soppina Huli (Soup) - Malathi & Savitha
Ragi/finger millet roti - Malathi & Savitha    Soya Chunks Pulao - Anusha
Chettinad potato fry - Santosh   Mushroom Pepper Masala - Faseela
Couscous Salad - Kalyani        Simla Mirch Paneer - Prathima
There you go... Part I : This is only the first 50 of total entries... Check another 100 lip smacking dishes in Part II & Part II of the Roundup.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my entry in the roundup. I have updated the links n my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ! thats some number Kavi - 150 !! superb :-) Had fun sending it over and will surely stop by the roundup soon !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...