(Print this Recipe)
Makes - 12 scoops
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Cooling Time - 6-8 hours
Fresh Mango Pulp - 1 cup
Milk - 1.5 cups
Fresh Cream (whipped cream) - 1 cup
Cornflour - 1 tablespoon
Powdered Sugar - 1 cup (or more)
1. Cut of the pulp from Mango and blend it to get a smooth puree.
2. Mix cornflour with 1/2 cup of milk and keep aside.
3. Heat remaining milk in a heavy bottomed pan.
Final mixing -
9. Add the mango puree to the whipped cream and mix well.
14. Repeat step 12 at least 3 times. And finally freeze till firm
Ways of serving -
Scoop and serve. Decorate with some mango piece
On a stick -
1. Take a plastic cup and fill it with creamy ice cream mixture.