Mexican Wrap : Grilled Veggies served in a Tortilla.
Very very easy! Takes just 2 minutes to make if you have all the spreads & other stuff ready.
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced *
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Guacamole
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
* If you don't get the red or yellow, use the green bell pepper/capsicum
1. In a large frying pan, sauté the bell pepper (capsicum) and onion in olive oil. Add the garlic, salt, curry powder, chili powder and pepper and allow to cook, stirring frequently, until peppers and onion are soft, for about 7-10 minutes2. Fill the stuffing on the four flour tortillas. Add a bit of salsa and sour cream or Guacamole, wrap it and serve.