Ads 468x60px

Sunday 10 July 2011

Cold Chocolate Milk

I read a quote somewhere - "Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate." Such is the power of chocolate! It is universally liked by kids, elders, men & women! Chocolate is used for facials and medicinal purposes too! Buh-uuhht!!!! Some guy said it is fattening. And we all believed it to be. And with every bite, we think of the number of calories piling up! It took me about 2 years to understand that anything taken in moderation is NEVER fattening. (yes, I say this in almost all my blog posts because I post recipes to dishes which are consider 'fattening')

So, after a humongous meal of Corn dumplings & Pasta, all my brother wanted- was to finish off a Saturday night with a delicious dessert. I couldn't go out to buy ice cream. SO I decided to make use of the banana, chocolate & left over milk! ;-)
To make the Cold Chocolate Milk, you'll need - 
Cold Milk - 1 glass
Chocolate - broken into small pieces. (I used 10 grams)
Whipped Cream - 2 scoops
Choc Ganache - 1 scoop
Banana - 3-4 slices
Dry Grapes - around 8-10
** I had left over whipped cream & chocolate Ganache. If you don't have them, you can either make them (follow the link for the recipe ) or just use Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 2/48 oz. - CASE PACK OF 2.

Method -
1. In a blender/mixer, grind around 5-10 small pieces of chocolate. Add the milk, 1 scoop whipped cream, chocolate Ganache, 2 small banana slices & grind/blend until you get a smooth milk mixture.
2. Decorate the sides of a glass with chocolate syrup.
3. Pour the milk into the glass.
4. Add 1 scoop of whipped cream on top.
5. Decorate with banana slices, dry grapes & 2-3 chocolate pieces. Grate some chocolate on top.
sorry! no step by step pics! :-)
Enjoy! ☺ ☻

5 comments:

  1. @ A Girl's Recipe - thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I need to go with my fresh baked cookies, thanks for the chocolate milk recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Medifast Bars - thanks for stopping by! & My GOD! Your site looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!
    This is so quick and easy!

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...