So, after a humongous meal of Corn dumplings & Pasta, all my brother wanted- was to finish off a Saturday night with a delicious dessert. I couldn't go out to buy ice cream. SO I decided to make use of the banana, chocolate & left over milk! ;-)
To make the Cold Chocolate Milk, you'll need -
Cold Milk - 1 glass
Chocolate - broken into small pieces. (I used 10 grams)
Whipped Cream - 2 scoops
Choc Ganache - 1 scoop
Banana - 3-4 slices
Dry Grapes - around 8-10
** I had left over whipped cream & chocolate Ganache. If you don't have them, you can either make them (follow the link for the recipe ) or just use Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 2/48 oz. - CASE PACK OF 2.
1. In a blender/mixer, grind around 5-10 small pieces of chocolate. Add the milk, 1 scoop whipped cream, chocolate Ganache, 2 small banana slices & grind/blend until you get a smooth milk mixture.
2. Decorate the sides of a glass with chocolate syrup.
3. Pour the milk into the glass.
4. Add 1 scoop of whipped cream on top.
5. Decorate with banana slices, dry grapes & 2-3 chocolate pieces. Grate some chocolate on top.
|sorry! no step by step pics! :-)|