Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Chocolate Fudge Frosting

I've already posted about some of the common frostings you can make. While I was researching on what to make for my birthday, I came across this very simple fudge frosting!Unfortunately, I didn't click pics coz I had to bake the cake & finish it super fast. I promise pictures the next time I make it! :-)


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 3 (1 ounce) squares cooking/modelling chocolate
  • 2-3cups confectioners' / powdered sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 
  • 3/4 cup milk


Directions
  1. Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave, or in the top of a double boiler. In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and 1/2 cup of the milk. Blend in the melted chocolate mixture. Add remaining milk, a little at a time, until desired consistency is achieved.
  2. Let stand until spreadable (frosting will thicken as it cools). 
                                           

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, I will try it and thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, Saru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words Anu. :) I love your blog & I'm looking forward to participating in your events!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...