Here's another quickie drink! The Pomegranate Slush. It's just a fancy name for the pomegranate juice in a little icy form! ☺ ☻
Ingredients (for 1 glass)
Fresh Pomegranate - 1
or Pomegranate juice 1 cup
Sugar - to taste (2-3 tablespoons)
Lemon - 1 small
Blender (optinal if you're using the juice)
1. Put the pomegranate seeds in the blender along with the sugar & blend/grind it for less than a minute.
2. Run it through a hand filter to get the juice separately. You can put all the pulp back into the blender along with some water & blend it once again to get more juice.
** If using ready made juice, skip the above steps! ☻
3. Put some of the juice in the ice maker & keep it in the refrigerator until it freezes.
4. Keep the rest of the juice into the freezer too.
5. In a glass, squeeze half a lemon. Add the pomegranate juice ices into the glass too.